micro-learning and the growth mindset
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:30am to 11:00am Sign up at Eventbrite
Columbia Tower Club
75th Floor - Columbia Center
701 5th Avenue
Presenter: David L. Hanson, Ph.D.
Consulting Psychologist and LifePsych® Leadership Advisor
Learn how to encourage the "growth-mindset" for all employees - all the time. You'll learn how to develop yourself and your employees with an innovative micro-learning coaching process, coupled with an employee-centered recording format. The seminar leader is a consulting psychologist in the field of workplace psychology, Dr. David L. Hanson. In this small group seminar, you'll learn Dr. Hanson's proven Professional Growth Process (PGP) and the LifePsych® Coaching (LPC) micro-learning method using a complimentary copy of the 224-page workbook entitled: Professional Growth Process and LifePsych® Coaching: Fundamentals for Intentional Innovation.
By the end of this workshop, you will have learned:
- how to develop the "growth-mindset" for everyone - all the time.
- How to use the employee-centered recording format.
- how coaching sessions can be engaged remotely.
- how mobile devices keep growth plans accessible.
- how to connect employee mini-visions to business goals.
- how to monitor both employee behaviors and performance outcomes.
- how "Radical Teaming" creates innovative products and services.
- how rehearsal of progress creates everlasting habits.
- how "grind-formation" leads to "transformation."
- how to use the "Summary of Progress Report" template.
Can't make the workshop?
Contact Dr. Hanson to arrange a special presentation at your location.